Minimum conditions of eligibility for registration:
Candidate seeking admission to first year B.Sc Nursing Course must have passed the examination as listed below :
- Senior secondary school certificate exam/ Indian school certificate (12 years course) and / or examination recognized as equivalent with 45% or more marks in the aggregate of 4 subjects (physics, chemistry , biology & English provided the student has passed in each subject separately).
- Minimum age requirement is 17 years by 31st Dec. (Every Year).
- Both boys and girls candidates are eligible for registration.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
|Course||Duration||Academic control||No. of seats||Age||Minimum Qualification|
|B.Sc Nursing||Four Years||M.D University
|17-25 years as on 31st Dec. 08||10+2 with Sciences, (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English – 50% )|
Basis of Selection
- Above educational requirements
- Interview / councelling
- Admission/ selection shall be made through counselling.Note : The application form issued along with the prospectus must be filled in by the candidate in her own handwriting and must be submitted with the attested copies of all the following required documents.
Documents / certificates to be submitted along with the completed application form:
- Attested copy of 10th examination pass certificate and Mark sheet indicating date of birth
- Birth certificate, if date of birth is not entered in 10th certificate
- 7 (seven) Attested copy of 10+2 or equivalent examination mark sheet
- ( copies from internet & fax will not be accepted).
- Attested copy of 10+2 provisional certificate ( appeared in the examination ) issued by the principal of the school / college last attended (if original board copy of passing certificate / Mark sheet of 10+2 is not received).
- 7 (seven) Attested true copy of ST/.ST certificate if applicable.
- Certificate of good conduct from the educational institute last attended.
- 8 (eight) Passport size photographs attested by the principal of senior school/college last attended. Photograph should show name of the candidate.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner in the prescribed form supplied along with the application form.
- Original Migration Certificate.
- Incomplete applications, unattested copies of the certificates , photographs , etc., submitted will not be considered for interview .
- Original certificates must be shown at the time of interview.
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis / interview.
- Decision of selection board will be final.
- The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the institute .
- After the selection , if any student fails to join the course on the prescribed date will lose her seat .The seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list.
- Original & attested migration certificate / school leaving certificate is to be submitted at the time of joining , if selected.