Documents / certificates to be submitted along with the completed application form:
- 10th examination pass certificate and Mark sheet indicating date of birth
- Birth certificate, if date of birth is not entered in 10th certificate
- 10+2 or equivalent examination mark sheet.
- Attested copy of 10+2 provisional certificate ( appeared in the examination ) issued by the principal of the school / college last attended (if original board copy of passing certificate / Mark sheet of 10+2 is not received).
- SC/ST original certificate( if applicable).
- Certificate of good conduct from the educational institute last attended.
- 8 (eight) Passport size photographs attested by the principal of senior school/college last attended. Photograph should show name of the candidate.
- Medical fitness certificate issued by a Govt medical officer in the prescribed form attached along with the application form.
- Original Migration Certificate from the concerned board.
- Incomplete applications, unattested copies of the certificates , photographs , etc., submitted will not be considered for interview .
- Original certificates must be shown at the time of interview.
- 7 Number of attested documents to be submitted along with the application form.
- Copies from internet & fax will not be accepted.
- Selection will be made purely on merit basis / interview.
- Final selection will be made by Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences through counseling.
- After the selection , if any student fails to join the course on the prescribed date will lose her seat .The seat will be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list.
- Original & attested migration certificate / school leaving certificate is to be submitted at the time of joining , if selected.