For B.Sc. Nursing:
- Senior secondary school certificate exam/ Indian school certificate (12 years course) and / or examination recognized as equivalent with at least 45% or marks in the Physics, Chemistry , Biology & English.
- 17 years of age on or before December 31st of the year of admission.
- Age shall be determined as per entry in the matriculation/10+2 examination.
- Both boys and girls candidates are eligible for registration.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
|Course||Duration||Academic control||No. of seats||Age||Minimum Qualification|
|B.Sc Nursing||Four Years||Pt B. D. Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak & INC (Indian Nursing Council)||
|17 Years||10+2 with Sciences, (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English – 45% )|