CLINICAL TRAINING :
Clinical training is an important component of the syllabus prescribed for the B. Sc Nursing Course. All the students are required to undergo clinical training of approximately 9-10 month in an academic year. Such clinical training helps the students to gain skill clinically when they will be on job after the course. The institute is affiliated to many hospitals of repute where the students are sent for clinical training.
Some of the hospitals are:
● FortisEscortsHospital and Research Centre – Faridabad (250 bedded NABH accredited Hospital with all specialties)
● Surya Ortho & Trauma Centre – Faridabad (A 50 bedded Hospital for Orthopaedic experience)
● Institute of Health and Behavioral Sciences – ShahdraA 314 bedded Hospital for Psychiateric experience
● Vidaya Sagar Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences –New Delhi (for providing psychiatric clinical experience to the students)
● B.K. Civil Hospital – Faridabad (200 bedded Govt.Hospital)
● For Community Health Nursing field training the college is affiliated to CHC- (Kheri Kalan & PHC- Palla)
DEPARTMENT OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT :
This department functions for all the disciplines of Lingaya’s Group of Institutions . Recognizing the complexity of the career-planning process and the myriad of options available to students. The Department of Training and Placement conducts programs that offer various services to meet the professional development needs of students. The department partners with students in the process of career management. This starts with self-assessment and leads to identifying a career that meets individual goals.
The Department generates global awareness about corporate Hospitals and career trends among the students by organizing company visits, informal and formal discussions, and guest lectures.